Sunday, May 18, 2008

George Lucas talks about a future Indiana Jones 5 !



The Indiana Jones 4 will be released in four days, but Georges Lucas is already talking about an Indiana Jones 5 !

From the excellent TheRaider.net web site:

FOXNews.com caught up with George Lucas at Cannes who had a lot to say about the new Indy film and its future.
"I haven’t even told Steven or Harrison this," he said. "But I have an idea to make Shia [LaBeouf] the lead character next time and have Harrison [Ford] come back like Sean Connery did in the last movie. I can see it working out."

"And it’s not like Harrison is even old. I mean, he’s 65 and he did everything in this movie. The old chemistry is there, and it’s not like he’s an old man. He’s incredibly agile; he looks even better than he did 20 years ago, if you ask me."

MTV already went looking for reactions to this idea of Ford being reduced to a sidekick in the Indiana Jones 5, and returns with responses by stars Harrison Ford and Shia LaBeouf themselves.

"I have no cheeky answer for [that]. I just work here. I'm glad to work here," Ford told MTV News at the Cannes Film Festival on Friday (May 16). "Till they tell me otherwise, I will continue to be Indiana Jones."

More about it and the Shia LaBeouf reaction HERE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOOD picture