Saturday, December 6, 2008

Tokyo Disneyland Christmas Season Update - by Paul Hsu



Thanks to Paul Hsu, Disney and more contributor in Tokyo, here is a great Tokyo Disneyland Christmas Season update. It's still Tokyo Disneyland 25th anniversary, and as usual with the Japanese, when they do something, they do it well.

We will begin by pictures of the entrance and the World Bazaar - Tokyo Disneyland's Main Street - where are most of the Christmas decorations.



















On Cinderella Castle Plaza, guests can find other Christmas elements with Mickey and Donald.




It's a small world facade at night.



When night fall, everybody is coming in front of Cinderella Castle...



...for the spectacular "Mickey's Jolly Snow Time" Christmas show








Here is a Youtube video of this night time extravaganza - Mickey's Jolly Snow Time - thanks to shupop

Please note that you can watch the videos below in high quality on Youtube. Double click on each of them to watch them on the Youtube site, and once on the site, click on "watch this video in high quality".



Let's end this TDL report with two Youtube videos of the christmas 2008 Tokyo Disneyland Electrical Parade Dreamlights, thanks to mikkyland. I wish we had these incredible Electrical Parade floats at DLP!





Be sure to comeback tomorrow for the awaited Tokyo Disneyland Monsters Inc Ride and Go Seek article!

All pictures: copyright Paul Hsu

Youtube videos: copyright shupop and mikkyland

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the two christmas trees near the castle. They are so cute!

Anonymous said...

As usual awesome post Alain. Also thanks a ton to Paul Hsu!

On a side note, why is the Disney and more RSS feed disabled?? Please enable it again!

Alain Littaye said...

The RSS feed is and will not be enable again. I realised that some web sites - that i won't quote - were literally reproducing the whole of my articles, and considering the time it take to do each article as perfect as possible, i think it's unfair that somebody use it entirely and divert the readers to come on my blog.
If people want to read my articles, they simply have to come on my blog, it's not that difficult, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

It was just a convenient way to not miss whenever a new article is posted. But I completely understand your reasons!

Again, thanks for all your hard work on my favorite blog, Alain!

Travel Pics said...

I'm not sure it's possible to steal the whole content of an article simply through an RSS feed. They must have made a copy and paste manually. You can choose what you want to include into your RSS feed, and from what i've seen, DM's one just had a short introduction for each article. Probably its first paragraph...

I have to say that i was using the RSS feed a lot, and was coming on the blog each time there was a new article appearing in my updates folder. Worried after seeing nothing new for so long, I just came by myself and realized that I had missed a lot. Now i'll try not to forget to come regularly. Hopefully everybody will do like me and come and check for updates ;)